• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

99 cents... I'll take it

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I don't normally share many O-matter purchases especially if it is a Fives Squared, however I figured this one was unique. I bought a pair off the Bay for 99 cents shipped :twitch: They are a polished black with BIP Fives Squared in pretty nice condition. But sh*t, it was 99 cents!
I was guessing they were mislisted and expected an "I'm sorry" email shortly after I paid. I was pleasantly surprised to get the "your item has shipped" notification. The shipping on the label was $2.67. This was obviously an upstanding seller :drinks:!
IMG_5333.JPG
IMG_5334.JPG

Luckily, I do like this frame and wear one regularly :party::behindsofa:
IMG_5335.JPG
IMG_5336.JPG

Last edited:
Wow. Wonder what happened to them? I mean why would someone basically give them away? Just makes me wonder. Not to rain on your parade. Definitely a great price though. Congrats.

Nice steal man. I like when the seller does what a seller should do. Sell it. If it was an F'up, you should have checked and verified before letting the auction run.

Wow. Wonder what happened to them? I mean why would someone basically give them away? Just makes me wonder. Not to rain on your parade. Definitely a great price though. Congrats.

It does make you think, but I will provide them a loving new home (and a good deep scrub just in case)!

Nice steal man. I like when the seller does what a seller should do. Sell it. If it was an F'up, you should have checked and verified before letting the auction run.

My thoughts exactly!

Back