• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

9th Buy Of 2013

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
Well this was actually my 8th buy but the seller went out of town so it took a week before it shipped, but to make up for the delay, the seller threw in some freebies, seen in the last picture, was very pleased until I noticed that the artwork and other paperwork that normally came with the Mambo Antix was not included, and just checked the listing and the seller indicated that the artwork is included, already sent the seller a message about this, I'm really hoping he has it cause I want my everything that the item originally came with and will not be fully content with this buy, sorry if I'm being anal but I want my Artist Series to be absolutely complete.

WP_000712_zps3804c97b.jpg

WP_000711_zpsa2530043.jpg

WP_000713_zpsa6643964.jpg

WP_000714_zps26ad5fa4.jpg

I totally agree. If he said it is in there, then it should be in there, no questions asked! Cool glasses though.

Yeah I'm hoping that he was not referring to the display card cause I don't consider that the artwork, it's the folded paper with art on one side and info about the artist, if I'm not mistaken it comes in every Artist Series pair, this one for sure cause I just watched an unboxing video on youtube for this pair and the artwork should be underneath where the glasses are at, but its not there, so hoping for the best cause I don't feel content at the moment, don't get me wrong I love the glasses, the unique box mechanism, and all the freebies he threw in but I really want that artwork, yup I'm anal like that

Seller just replied and I guess the artwork he was referring to was the laminated display card, kinda disappointed right now but got some freebies so whatever I guess :rolleyes:

Don't worry. I'd be obsessive like that too. Especially if it was listed that it came with everything.
Very cool pick up too. :thumb:

Thanks guys, yeah I'm just telling myself at least I have one and got freebies and got it for a fair/ok price, guess I'll keep it and I'll remember to ask sellers first before buying an AS pair to make sure everything is included, maybe I'll buy another one if I see a complete then I'll sell this one, have to admit the perfectionist in can drive me crazy lol

Back