• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Big +1 For Headquarters!

Brett28

I am Jim Jannard...
New York
So I'm on vacation in California at the moment and am only 20 minutes from headquarters so of course i make it over there on my second day. Awesome place to see and be in. I look around for a bit and try on the two face and believe it or not fall in love, yea just like that. Buy the polished black with dark bronze since i don't own any other pair in that combo. I ask the sales associate if they have rootbeer rubbers for my Juliets at home. He said yea but they're ten bucks here and i could get some for free at the warranty dept.
I go to the warranty dept and ask if they can do a tune up on my xmxx while I'm here. Without hesitation the guy takes them into the back and 4 minutes later brings out my newly rubbered and tight frames. Along with that comes my rootbeer ear socks and t socks. They were out of nose pads. He gives me a handshake and says don't worry about it no need for money.
Boom.
I went back yesterday and got my plasma ice x squared tightened up for free as well along with batteries for my gmt and holeshot! Thanks oakley! !

What time were you there? I was there from about 10-11:30 yesterday. Always awesome service and some friendly O chat while I am there.

Nice! I was there around 10 11 I'm going back probably Friday for a lens engraving and maybe see the museum because i wasn't sure how to go about seeing the museum

Good deal, glad they took care of you...
95% of everyone there is good people...
Was the guy that helped you in warranty a red headed Irish dude named Mike?

I didn't get his name actually, he was young with long curly hair wearing a hat and the second go around thus gut Chad helped me but wasn't nearly as cool as the first kid.

Nice! I was there around 10 11 I'm going back probably Friday for a lens engraving and maybe see the museum because i wasn't sure how to go about seeing the museum

The museum is situated between those Mens and Women stores mate. You can enter from either way.
Not sure if you'll have to ask them for permission first though. And taking photos is not allowed for sure.

It's essentially just a walkway between those stores, but they do have cool stuff to explore. Not that many though.

The museum is situated between those Mens and Women stores mate. You can enter from either way.
Not sure if you'll have to ask them for permission first though. And taking photos is not allowed for sure.

It's essentially just a walkway between those stores, but they do have cool stuff to explore. Not that many though.
Yea i had read that the museum is quite "underwhelming". Thanks for the info though brotha.

Back