• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A big Hello from the UK

HELLO

My name is Jerard, I live in the UK and I've been a huge Oakley fan for oh such a long time, yet I only have a handful of my own.

Funny really as today started off with me just looking for details about my own genuine Romeo 1's which I've owned from new, and my search finally led me to this forum. I would have never considered joining a forum on them until now, but so glad I have.

Now I've already browsed a few threads before signing up, and I must say, the knowledge and interaction of the forum community is just great. I look forward to being a part of this commuity.

Hello again and nice to meet you all.

Cheers:drinks:

wellcome from another uk member - i am in somerset.

if you've got a passion for oakley you've came to the right place!

Welcome & from now on it gets expensive , one pair becomes 3 pair & so on & the next thing you know your hiding them from the wife/girlfriend/partner and you forget how to count as you keep saying I've about 5/6 pairs but in reality you've more a lot more . It's stops been "Ohh I like that pair" & it becomes "I need that pair and I need them NOW" ...

Back