• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Big Thank You.

Jon the Don

Pork Chop Express
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kent, England
I would like to say a big thank you to @Joshua Hanson. This fella has gone above and beyond to help a fellow O-Bro to realise a "Grail" piece.

I have been after a Ducati 2007 Straight Jacket for quite a while now to complete my modest collection and Josh went all out, sourcing one from another collector, a pristine BNIB example from the States and kindly organising it to be shipped to the U.K, no finders fee, just the selfless good deed of a throughly decent dude helping out a fellow member.

The package arrived today and I couldn't be happier with them.

Thanks once again boss.

IMG_4447.JPG
IMG_4448.JPG
IMG_4449.JPG

I would like to say a big thank you to @Joshua Hanson. This fella has gone above and beyond to help a fellow O-Bro to realise a "Grail" piece.

I have been after a Ducati 2007 Straight Jacket for quite a while now to complete my modest collection and Josh went all out, sourcing one from another collector, a pristine BNIB example from the States and kindly organising it to be shipped to the U.K, no finders fee, just the selfless good deed of a throughly decent dude helping out a fellow member.

The package arrived today and I couldn't be happier with them.

Thanks once again boss.

View attachment 332983 View attachment 332984 View attachment 332985
Wonderful! Congrats:)

Back