• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Big Thank You.

Thanks again guys but no recognition is needed here. @Jon the Don is a good dude and it was fun pulling this off. Lots of moving parts and to be honest when those things got to my house I wanted to keep them. Lol. They are smoking nice. Even nicer looking in person!!! I hope you enjoy them. This forum is awesome. I have learned so much from many members here. I have been on for almost 2 years and don't typically post too many things but I appreciate the knowledge that this forum brings to us Novice Oakley guys. It's the least I could do. I will become a premium member at some point just lacking funds with a 9 month old at home. Thanks to all that keep this train moving down the rails!!!!

Thanks again guys but no recognition is needed here. @Jon the Don is a good dude and it was fun pulling this off. Lots of moving parts and to be honest when those things got to my house I wanted to keep them. Lol. They are smoking nice. Even nicer looking in person!!! I hope you enjoy them. This forum is awesome. I have learned so much from many members here. I have been on for almost 2 years and don't typically post too many things but I appreciate the knowledge that this forum brings to us Novice Oakley guys. It's the least I could do. I will become a premium member at some point just lacking funds with a 9 month old at home. Thanks to all that keep this train moving down the rails!!!!

Very cool thing to do Josh, Thanks for participating in here and going above and beyond! You helped out a good guy get a Grail piece and even though he's a damned Brit it was still nice to do...

:grin:

Very cool thing to do Josh, Thanks for participating in here and going above and beyond! You helped out a good guy get a Grail piece and even though he's a damned Brit it was still nice to do...

:grin:

It is good to keep the flow of rare and tasty Oakley products coming over this side of the pond @cyclerdoug! Lol

Full credit to @Joshua Hanson, top- notch dude!

It is good to keep the flow of rare and tasty Oakley products coming over this side of the pond @cyclerdoug! Lol

Full credit to @Joshua Hanson, top- notch dude!

Josh gets props, absolutely....but not for shipping all our cool stuff over to you! You got all our good stuff during both those wars, dammit!!

Back