• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Change In Alliance...

well I cant wear polarized so dont have an opinion but my father is 70 and has fished for 55 years and the Polar O's I bought him did not work as well as other brand which I now have forgotten..something he got at Cabela's...He swears by this...maybe its just a matter of personal taste..I think Oaks are the best although it is not a fact but an opinion ...although we CAN declare it fact on here ...fine by me...

QUAKEnSHAKE said:
OFather said:
If it's not Oakley, it's inferior. This is not opinion...this is fact. They make the best optics on the planet Period.

Tell this to the fishing community where COSTA is GOD
The first thing out of any "Should I get O or C" thread is Oalkey scratch too easy and Costa glass is superior.
Yet Ive read of many instances of Costa glass breakage.
I know I wouldn't want to be wearing a pair of sunglasses with glass lenses when they break from an impact.

It's unlikely a trout will attack dad anytime soon..but yes for sports that have impact I see what u mean...breakage isnt the same thing as optics I think eyes are all different and so are people's perception thru different lenses Put me in a polarized pair and Ill be bumping into things Its just awful-headache causing experience but I think Oakley's protection is still the best for my needs definitely

Latest Posts

Back