• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Collection Built Over 13 Years

Great collection, and story as well. You've got a great variety of pairs! I started a long time ago with Oakleys also. My son just got his first pair, Quarter Jackets, and he is an O-fanatic already. He wants me to hold onto everything I have and pass them down to him when he gets older. My daughter will be getting her first pair soon. Great job there!

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Very humbling coming from so many respected forum members with insane collections!

Found another good memory when I was downloading my camera. This is my oldest son and I at the hospital when my youngest was born. Icon and mini me icon backpacks. Front view would show him rocking his XS fives (of which he has 2 pair and he's only 3 years old). Oakley has been a part of my life for a long time, and now I'm passing the torch.

070313_ChaseWilliam_0019.JPG

Found another good memory when I was downloading my camera. This is my oldest son and I at the hospital when my youngest was born. Icon and mini me icon backpacks. Front view would show him rocking his XS fives (of which he has 2 pair and he's only 3 years old). Oakley has been a part of my life for a long time, and now I'm passing the torch.

View attachment 100983

awesome bro!!

Can I ask you a question about two of them 8J8? : Far right back row top: the pair on the box and those just in front: Can you tell us what they are? The pair sitting on the box look a lot like the ones worn by Michael Vartan (Vaughn) in the TV show "Alias" one season. I suspect they were Oakley's and I have been trying to positively ID them and find a pair for years.
Thank you!

They are two different versions of the same frame. They are the square wire 2.0. I've had those for many years. The ones in back have an emerald lens with a carbon frame and the ones in front of them are an ice iridium lens and a light frame.

They are two different versions of the same frame. They are the square wire 2.0. I've had those for many years. The ones in back have an emerald lens with a carbon frame and the ones in front of them are an ice iridium lens and a light frame.
Thank you!! The carbon frame version is almost spot on to what he was wearing except for a darker lens. Never was able to spot a logo on them and he only wore them for one or two episodes in (I believe) either the 2004 or 2005 (final) season. If yours are from that period, that's probably what he was wearing.

Back