• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Couple Beauties

No signature on them. I was surprised to not find any kind of marking on them. The Fuel Cells have at least the marking on the earstem.

And thanks for all the comments
I guess that makes 3 piece now with no sig, isn't that a concern I mean its like the same thing with an x metal without serials I mean its like the mona lisa w/o da vincis sigs so how would you determine if its the artist work w/o sigs???? that's is stupid you made it so stamp your name on it especially on a high end piece every details counts would you buy a picaso w/o sigs no right same with these, so how would you know that its takumis browse to the internet for proof im just saying...that is very dumb IMO and I think a concern so I can just let one someone copy that thing and call it a takumi piece and tell someone its authentic cause it does not have his stamp on it.

Um... you can copy the sig if you can copy the rest. It's all hand done. On a side note I dont believe that Brian did each pair himself. The sigs on some of the boxes and cards are different. In the initial press release it said Brian and his studio did the pairs. That opens the possibility that he didnt do each piece himself.

On another side note... pjd, you need to go take some happy pills. You have been complaining ALOT recently on here about different things. Go find your happy place and chill out for a while and come back refreshed with a more positive attitude. Its a lot easier to go through life with a positive attitude than being down and bitchy all the time. Been there, done that. It's tough to break the cycle but worth it in the end.

Um... you can copy the sig if you can copy the rest. It's all hand done. On a side note I dont believe that Brian did each pair himself. The sigs on some of the boxes and cards are different. In the initial press release it said Brian and his studio did the pairs. That opens the possibility that he didnt do each piece himself.

On another side note... pjd, you need to go take some happy pills. You have been complaining ALOT recently on here about different things. Go find your happy place and chill out for a while and come back refreshed with a more positive attitude. Its a lot easier to go through life with a positive attitude than being down and bitchy all the time. Been there, done that. It's tough to break the cycle but worth it in the end.
first of all I am not complaining or beechin about it im just voicing out my opinion if that offended you well don't comment on my post ignore it. theres Is no argument here and I am very happy that a member got these rather than a looter buy em and sell them on ebay for profit if I bought a 700 dollars piece artist series either the studio did it or not or you painted them yourself a stamp should be on it that's all no arguments or beechin here..

Back