• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold A couple custom x-squareds and juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm diggin' that R1. Now just where can I find the cash? 🤔

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm diggin' that R1. Now just where can I find the cash? 🤔
I've been tryin to sell that one for a bit now. It's obviously overpriced. I must have paid too much for it at the time. I'll probably end up keepin it. It's starting to look more and more that way..

That's probably not a bad idea B. They are some really nice frames.

Oooh Chrome looks good in polished.

That R1 is nice! Surely someone will snap it up

Don't be afraid to reach out and offer me something on the squareds. I'm pretty easy going with lowball offers. Lol. You never know. I might not even call you a name or anything....😛

Really would like to sell the 2 squareds here and that polished juliet. I have the grail of all grail snakes coming on Sunday so I need a new terrarium for her.

Emerald tree boas have to be the most beautiful snake. She was a thousand Canadian(which is a steal). I have that covered but would like to not spend with my credit card on the Enclosure for her..
This is she... lol..unbelievably beautiful northern.
Resized_Screenshot_20220829-092500_WhatsApp.jpeg

The emerald tree has the largest teeth of any non-venomous snake. It's like a living dragon. Just so fascinating. They've all become a new obsession. They can be scary to handle but my plan is to work with her and have her be more on the chill side. I never understood really why they need such big teeth but apparently because they are mainly bird eaters in the treetops they have to be able to grab whatever comes by and get those teeth through the deep feathers of a bird. I'm rambling now. Just excited..so come on. Send me an offer on what's left. I'm done after this. My house is full lol. Or should I say zoo.
Screenshot_20220830-055210_Chrome.jpg

That green snake skin pattern with the white in could be an AWESOME design on an Oakley frame!

Username Hidden said:
That green snake skin pattern with the white in could be an AWESOME design on an Oakley frame!
Definitely a thought for later. There is a reptile breeders expo coming to Toronto on the 16th and 17th. I'm very excited to see what's there.

I did a pretty big price drop on the 3 frames remaining. Just an FYI to anyone on the fence with these. I had some offers but unfortunately I can't go much Lower than they are now. Let's see what happens.

Best of luck at the reptile show. Wish I could still have them. The 16th is my birthday so, that's a good reason to buy/adopt yourself a new gorgeous species. Maybe I'll muster up my birthday cash to snag another XS off of you 😁.

Username Hidden said:
Best of luck at the reptile show. Wish I could still have them. The 16th is my birthday so, that's a good reason to buy/adopt yourself a new gorgeous species. Maybe I'll muster up my birthday cash to snag another XS off of you 😁.
I'm kinda weird when it comes to selling stuff. If I get the itch to sell I do and I sell a bunch all at once. But then I sorta delete my threads and stop when I don't. I'd imagine if I don't sell these ones in a week or so....I'll delete the thread..or I'll sell something else and do the same. A very happy early birthday though brother. Most definitely.

That purple one, man…..

Status
Not open for further replies.