• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal A couple of cool frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
After taking with some other members and members that have owned a pair, they are the legit lenses that came with the EB 3D , so that’s a load off my shoulders, I’ll keep them for know

There’s like 6 supposedly. More people than that have claimed to own one or have owned one.

There was a whole debate what constitutes as a legit pair. If you think yours is real, then great!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
After taking with some other members and members that have owned a pair, they are the legit lenses that came with the EB 3D , so that’s a load off my shoulders, I’ll keep them for know
The legit base lenses are actually tinted red and blue vs having a red and blue iridium coating

If you notice, this picture is taken at an angle where the iridium coating isn't reflecting all the light and you can see the blue tint of the base lens

Username Hidden said:
There’s like 6 supposedly. More people than that have claimed to own one or have owned one.

There was a whole debate what constitutes as a legit pair. If you think yours is real, then great!
Not too many people can have owned one. I watched them hand 3 pairs out to 21 year old snowboard kids at Last Call at Loon Mtn ages ago.

Bump

Username Hidden said:
Good morning O buddies

Trevor Andrews glow in the dark/bronze first run release without the trouble Andrew on the inside arm
Frame 9.9/10
Lens 9.9/10
Comes with micro bag and non-matching box

price: 200.00 shipped conus
International shipping will be more
View attachment 780968View attachment 780970View attachment 780969View attachment 780967View attachment 780966
thanks for looking and if you need more details just pm me
Have a great day
The 3D, they have the red and blue lens. I believe those are Eastern Boarder but they are, not the 3D.

Actually the picture above shows that the iridium is actually reflection the light off the paper, if you notice it’s also reflection the shadow of the glasses from the lights position on the bottom which is in front of the glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.