• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A day away from (finally) getting my case set up UPDATE 5/31: Done!

Shelf 5:
Matte black/OO BIP New Square Wire II
Light/Warm grey Deviation
Matte black/Chrome Holbrook
Matte black/Daily Prizm Polarized Carbon Shift
Black/Tan Gearbox

Display items:
Spec. Camo Square O case
Gearbox pop card w/ ad holder
2016-05-31 12.21.43.jpg
2016-05-31 12.21.56.jpg

Last edited:
It is always wonderful seeing people's collection come together, and yours is no exception! Glad I noticed this thread just now! Congrats!

Sent from Q's Note5

Not pictured:
The three that stay in my car at all times: Polished black/OEM non-vented Ice & Walleva non-vented yellow Split Jacket; Custom hydro-dip woodland camo Fast Jacket w/ Fire; Woodland Camo/VR28BI Flak 2.0

Matte black/warm grey Hijinx w/ multicam icon SI-exclusive -- can't find the damned thing

Not pictured:
The three that stay in my car at all times: Polished black/OEM non-vented Ice & Walleva non-vented yellow Split Jacket; Custom hydro-dip woodland camo Fast Jacket w/ Fire; Woodland Camo/VR28BI Flak 2.0

Matte black/warm grey Hijinx w/ multicam icon SI-exclusive -- can't find the damned thing
Still can't find that Hijinx :( It's such an awesome frame, and no longer for sale. And, I figured out that the bag I had it in at time of loss (no idea when that was mind you) was the Drako Ops microfiber bag, that I can't find anywhere anymore either, and is one of my favorite bags. If anyone has an extra of those bags, I'd certainly be interested. Only one I can find right now is on eBay for $25 plus shipping. Would prefer not to have to pay that much.

Back