• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A deal I couldn't resist! O Vault awesomness!

Damn....I don't have a O Store or Vault in my entire state. In fact I'm yet to find any place in my state that has x-metals.

OMG....seriously..if ANYONE goes to a vault and sees either of these Juliets or both at that price, BUY ME SOME. I'll Paypal you purchase price plus shipping and finders fee. Unbelieveable. Also lends weight to the rumor the Ice Pol Juliet is headed for discontinuance

OMG....seriously..if ANYONE goes to a vault and sees either of these Juliets or both at that price, BUY ME SOME. I'll Paypal you purchase price plus shipping and finders fee. Unbelieveable. Also lends weight to the rumor the Ice Pol Juliet is headed for discontinuance

I would have mate, but I called and as expected they have none left.

I have gone to 5 vaults in one full day of traveling..... Anytime we travel I always schedule a vault/O store visit.

I thought so too! I was tempted to grab 4 pairs at the time!

I've already grabbed the T-6 and swapped the Ice lenses and put them into the carbon frame. Antix selection was pretty basic. They had some Moto GP ones and some ones with Aussie Icons which I almost picked up.

Maybe, but I won't have any use for them so I was happy to leave them for people who might like them!
i would love a new motogp antix...

Back