• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A deal I couldn't resist! O Vault awesomness!

I have gone to 5 vaults in one full day of traveling..... Anytime we travel I always schedule a vault/O store visit.
xmetalmaiac is a O vault 'most wanted' lol. he's armed and dangerous with his wallet and dedication to detail and picking apart their store's with surgical skill.

TAVERS....you lucky lucky guy you...ducati juliet's are freakin' awesome. big props' to you! let's get pictures of the juliet's man! I wish we had a vault near by, would loved those motogp antix.

Damn....I don't have a O Store or Vault in my entire state. In fact I'm yet to find any place in my state that has x-metals.
Same here with the Vault's, but we do have at least 1 o store in san francisco. but they aren't as excitign as vaults since you never know what you'll come across.

Same here with the Vault's, but we do have at least 1 o store in san francisco. but they aren't as excitign as vaults since you never know what you'll come across.

What the heck are talking about Yoshi? You live in California, you have 4 O stores, 1 Vault and an NL3 Optics all within 100 miles of the Bay Area.

I'm pretty sure Coolluke would love to have that problem.

xmetalmaiac is a O vault 'most wanted' lol. he's armed and dangerous with his wallet and dedication to detail and picking apart their store's with surgical skill.

As I may add... They have been known to install speed bumps as I approach the store on foot......

TAVERS....you lucky lucky guy you...ducati juliet's are freakin' awesome. big props' to you! let's get pictures of the juliet's man! I wish we had a vault near by, would loved those motogp antix.

I'll grab some pics later. I've done a swap of sorts. Put the Ice lenses into the carbon frame - it's a combo I had previously and loved. The ducati lenses and red unob don't look too bad on the plasma frame.

I'll grab some pics later. I've done a swap of sorts. Put the Ice lenses into the carbon frame - it's a combo I had previously and loved. The ducati lenses and red unob don't look too bad on the plasma frame.
sounds good! I like collector's customizing their Oakley's a little bit different. Me, I leave everything as is lol. I'm a purist.

But the red/ruby sounds good on the plasma.

No vault is safe with me around. I told the wife be ready for a quick roadtrip. I also need to get to an IKEA store for a pair of cases. I am so running out of room....

Back