• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A deal I couldn't resist! O Vault awesomness!

I have to break down my display, buy two cases and set it up again. I am totally out of room. Plus I just bought a few more pairs and they will be in the box till I can get the cases.. I know I will need to add shelves too...

Dang man bummer, sounds like a lot of tedious work! ugh..im to lazy for that lol..guess with big collection, comes great organizational work. this will make for an awesome collection photo update.

Dang man bummer, sounds like a lot of tedious work! ugh..im to lazy for that lol..guess with big collection, comes great organizational work. this will make for an awesome collection photo update.

I have a local company that does some incredible acrylic work. I have been buying stuff from them for almost 20 years. I was considering on gettng 8 " diameter clear tube from floor to ceiling then have slots cut into it with clear shelves. But the thought of the amount of work I need to do for just a display is more then I care to tackle right now..... They have done some custom work for me before in large diameter acrylic polished clear rods before. They are awesome.

Back