• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Few Higher End Pieces

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Do you think the rust line is worth the capital? Seems to me like you could get a pair of Mars Jordan's, or even pit boss 1 and an x metal for the same price. Seems like the case is by far the best part of that deal. I am not knocking the buy in anyway, obviously it's a limited edition pair and should be included in a collection but it just seems really high priced.

That said those are the shiniest over the tops I have ever seen! Congrats as well on multiple c-six's!

Do you think the rust line is worth the capital? Seems to me like you could get a pair of Mars Jordan's, or even pit boss 1 and an x metal for the same price. Seems like the case is by far the best part of that deal. I am not knocking the buy in anyway, obviously it's a limited edition pair and should be included in a collection but it just seems really high priced.

That said those are the shiniest over the tops I have ever seen! Congrats as well on multiple c-six's!

Thanks for the compliments man. Honestly, yes it is overpriced but luckily I am blessed enough to have the funds to buy these high end pieces and it was something I could afford. I purchased two to be able to possibly use one as trade bait for something else down the road I may want. One of the rust decays will stay in my collection however, having so many fuel cells its a must. The TR Travel Retail is one I am very proud of.

Thanks for the compliments man. Honestly, yes it is overpriced but luckily I am blessed enough to have the funds to buy these high end pieces and it was something I could afford. I purchased two to be able to possibly use one as trade bait for something else down the road I may want. One of the rust decays will stay in my collection however, having so many fuel cells its a must. The TR Travel Retail is one I am very proud of.
Solid point about trade bait... Well thanks for the feedback and congratulations again on an incredible collection!