• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Few Purchase Questions

Kingfunkel

Oakley Beginner
I made a purchase yesterday for a few items from oakley, I filled the billing/shipping details etc then got the confirmation email etc etc

Then this morning I got a text from the bank saying "1.00 GBP at OAKLEY INC in United States Reply Y if the above transaction was undertaken by you. If you do not recognise it, please reply N."

Why did they take out a pound? A bit random or is this a frequent occurrence?

Then later that day(today) £110 has now came out of my bank account and I'll not know where it's gone till it pops up on the Internet banking stating possibly tomorrow. The only thing I've purchased recently is from oakley but that was £265 in total so they wouldn't take out £110 would they?

For some reason depending on the items they bill them separately. The 1 was to check the card # the rest will be the order and the 1 will fall off.

My bank wont even let me buy anything from the UK without calling first and having them push it through. Every sale to UK is locked out

Latest Posts

Back