• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A gift split jacket

the_owl

hard to kidnap
U.S.
My buddy bought a new Santa Cruz bike and he had me assemble it. The QC was horrible on this bike and took a lot of extra time and parts.
He came to pick it up and brought me these new in the box! Ive always wanted this pair. Love the IH and blue
split.jpg

My buddy bought a new Santa Cruz bike and he had me assemble it. The QC was horrible on this bike and took a lot of extra time and parts.
He came to pick it up and brought me these new in the box! Ive always wanted this pair. Love the IH and blue
View attachment 310769
Congrats. :)

Sucks that the bike assembly was so tough though.

Very nice gift and great gesture from you friend. I clicked on your thread looking for my Split Jacket gift :(;)

Sweet gift. That Split also has one of Oakleys best lenses (OO BIP) in the box. I never connected with the blue so I swapped the jaws on mine with black ones.

View attachment 310769

Cool friend with a cool gift!

...but bad news! I was thinking of grabbing last years Highball cause I like the blue color and they don't use it anymore...I would have expected serious QC from Santa Cruz! :(