• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Good Day Today.

I think all us edmonton folks should arrange a meet up? Put some faces to some screen names.

Oakster, MissFrogger, Wanderer what do you guys think?

West End for me as well.
The list:
#1 - Mars Leather (unless I find a set that has a mint box - I have a mint set with a box but the box is a little rough)
*This was the pair that initially got me interested in the brand. I still remember seeing them on the back page of a SGH mailout and that was when I said "what's the deal with Oakley"
#2 - X Metal XX 24K (1 pair to wear, 1 mint in the collection)
*In my opinion the nicest pair of sunglasses ever made by any company EVER.
#3 - Art Chantry Hijinx (I currently have 1 set I wear and 1 set in the collection, and I have the launch poster to go with those - now to find a good way to display them).
*My favourite pair to wear ever. Still in my opinion the nicest sigs (I think people decide on their favourite sigs based on rarity). My first pair ended up at the bottom of the Shuswap and broke my heart. That was pre-collection days as well and at that time I wasn't into eBay, so after that where do you go?

If only I hadn't been on holidays then I would have 2 pairs of XX 24k (one for show and one for wear) and you would have 1, lol , I'll find another soon I hope. I love the Medusa, too rich for me but I can appreciate it!!

Sorry. I'm sure I'll come across another pair and you will be my first PM.

Back