• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Good End To A Bad Day...

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
Had a bad day but ended it with these Art Chantry Oakley Antix. They are matte black with warm grey lenses. Definitely turned my day around. Pictures below.

IMG_1756.jpg
:D

Sweet! Love the Soviet Hijinx, they would perfectly fit to my Red Shift Gascan! Searching for the Hijinx a long time... Please post some pics.

Greetz Flo

yes that´s a good end for a day....

every day should end like that!!!

i got a few new glasses today as well. will post pics next week / to busy right now..... :!:

yoshi1984 said:
congrats man! Are you keeping the grey lenses in?

I was thinking about switching them up, but I really like the simplicity of Soviet's, so they are staying the same. If I can find a set, I may do a Tungsten Iridium in the Chantry's to match up better with the O's, but I'm going to have to see what it looks like. In the deal with oogie, I did get a set of bronze polarized, so I may try them also. I almost always want to tweak everything that I get, just to make it my own...but with these two Oakley's, I think they pretty much nailed it from the jump :cool:

oakley.com has Titanium Iridium lenses which would be awesome in the Art Chantry hijinx, in place of the Tungsten. Pretty similar lenses.

yoshi1984 said:
oakley.com has Titanium Iridium lenses which would be awesome in the Art Chantry hijinx, in place of the Tungsten. Pretty similar lenses.

Alread have a pair of Titanium Iridium on order for my next special pair of Hijinx :)

I should have those in about a week or so :cool:

Back