• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A good friend

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
One day last week I was working on the 3D printers while my phone was apparently going ape ****. I mean I was balls deep in that crap, filament everywhere, tools all over, and it was hot as hell.

I finally took a break and checked my phone. I saw like 6 messages and a few missed calls all from @Dyeraudio. I looked to see what was going on and clicked the link. It was a brand new yellow kevlar wallet. It was in a box that was for a different wallet and $25. I hit the BIN button but it was gone. I did a minor hulk smash and texted Scott back to thank him for being on the lookout but I missed it. He replied nah lol I bought it for you. I checked my PayPal and saw I only had $6 so I reappropriated the rest from my wife's PayPal and sent it over.

Scott could have easily picked that up and sold it $100 but he knew I was on the hunt and didn't have the yellow one. That's what I love about this place. I've made great friends here and this is just one example of that friendship.

Thank you Scott, I do appreciate it!
It came in today btw lol

IMG_4653.JPG

One day last week I was working on the 3D printers while my phone was apparently going ape ****. I mean I was balls deep in that crap, filament everywhere, tools all over, and it was hot as hell.

I finally took a break and checked my phone. I saw like 6 messages and a few missed calls all from @Dyeraudio. I looked to see what was going on and clicked the link. It was a brand new yellow kevlar wallet. It was in a box that was for a different wallet and $25. I hit the BIN button but it was gone. I did a minor hulk smash and texted Scott back to thank him for being on the lookout but I missed it. He replied nah lol I bought it for you. I checked my PayPal and saw I only had $6 so I reappropriated the rest from my wife's PayPal and sent it over.

Scott could have easily picked that up and sold it $100 but he knew I was on the hunt and didn't have the yellow one. That's what I love about this place. I've made great friends here and this is just one example of that friendship.

Thank you Scott, I do appreciate it!
It came in today btw lol

View attachment 343368
Brings warmth to the heart......if I had one that is. Right LeQ?

Very welcome J! I knew you'd been looking and felt you had to have it. I usually have a $50 max if I know someone is looking for a certain item I can grab for them. That way if they're not interested it's not a huge loss. Happy to help you out with adding this item to your collection!!!

Latest Posts

Back