• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Guy Was Going To Give Me Romeo 1s For Free And Then...:

Piesik650

Oakley Beginner
Colorado
image.jpg

I was wearing my Romeo 1s yesterday at the office. Probably the first time they have seen the sun in months. One of my coworkers walks up and says "hey I have a set of those" of course I kinda didn't but kinda did believe him.

Talked to him a bit and realized he really didn't like them or wear them. And asked if he wanted to get rid of them. Instantly he says "sure I will bring them tomorrow". I didn't sleep last night thinking about it.

This morning I strolled in the office at 6:45 and there they were on my desk. Just left there in the soft bag.

No scratches, factory lenses, no cracks, good rubber, great condition X-metal/ black iridium romeo 1s

I found him in the office and asked what he wanted for them. His reply "No worries I don't wear them anymore"

Long story short I brought $500 to work this morning and he ended up giving them to me. Out of pure guilt I gave him $250 and told him that he can't take them back now and I showed him how much they were worth on EBay(ridiculous). ;-) anyways I got some new Romeos!

What an amazing story to get a cheap pair!! I would love to have some good luck like that happen to me. Congratulations on a pristine pair!

Hmmmm maybe someone will take your romeo's plus the $250 you kept and trade for a plasma r1?

Why all my friends and colleagues have crap Raybans and Carreras and not Artist series and limited x-metals that they want to get rid of ?Congrats on the find man

Back