• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Herbsley "Holy Grail" Is Heading His Way

wow. I am surprised. I was trying to think of what pair it might be but I never would have guessed since I remember a few months ago I asked you about the Cisse Hijinx and you said you weren't a fan of the vented icons so you didn't want them. Unless you were trying to throw me off lol

Congrat's H, cant wait to see pics of them.

Mah Gahd, King! It's the return of Oakley Forum Hall of Famer HDOakley! And it looks lahk he's callin' out that bairrsterrd Herbsley orn his latest purchase! This whurn sure idn't gunna be for the weak of heart, folks.

Woohoo JR! But I thought he was semi-retired? The pressure is orn now!

It sure is, King. It'll be a war for the ages. And it's currmin' urrp . . . . nehhxt!

However, occasionally you get the chance to buy something special and limited like a 'Who Is This Kid' (until everyone bought one recently when Oakley released more) which actually fills you with excitement when you open the packaging.

After "Oakley released more," does anyone actually know how many WITKs are now out there, or is it anyone's guess at this point?

Back