• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold A juliet Custom 275

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Nice customs Brian! @Broccoli you need thenpue
Juliets with some 24k in them and white rubber kit!
I agree.

Some people reacted to this post.
Those are beautiful. Awesome work as usual.:cool:

IMG_1109.gif

Lovin the purple.

Username Hidden said:
Those are beautiful. Awesome work as usual.:cool:

View attachment 779486
Username Hidden said:
Lovin the purple.

Hey thanks guys. I like them too. I should have done them the darker purple though. Well I may have kept em if I'd have done that though lol.

On an unrelated note and not to these gentlemen above here at all but to other fellow colleagues and friends here..and For all that have reached out i thank u. My price on these 2 has to stay right where it is unfortunately. The reason for this is that these are technically @Tejada's frames. Not mine...He sends me them to work on and I then pay him back out of the profits minus the work on each. Which leaves a little for me to pay some household bills and materials for other projects. That also goes with customer frames. If i dont charge for the work i do I lose money. Everytime... I'm not at work right now due to an injury i had 3 years back. I actually have a 4th upcoming surgery mid September. They are a great price from him but with so many hours in each, the fees, shipping as well as the tune I have to charge these prices to make it so I have a little something on each to pay for each. I am always open to offers I suppose but some really low ones can hurt and honestly can feel super bad. So please be mindful of that when messages are sent. Custom pairs too. Imagine not getting paid to work on things that are supposed to make u some money...at least some. im all about friendship here and have become overly friendly here with my generosity. Some have taken advantage of it. It hurts but its my fault for allowing it. Especially now when I need it the most. Anyway I'm ranting a bit.. please be kind to everyone Me especially lol 😆.

Thanks a ton all..

Best of luck on your upcoming surgery and recovery.

Never struggled to sell here before. Perhaps my price point is wrong.. ebay bound shortly. But ill try one bump.

Username Hidden said:
Never struggled to sell here before. Perhaps my price point is wrong.. ebay bound shortly. But ill try one bump.
I would be all over it if they were XX

Username Hidden said:
I would be all over it if they were XX
Id probably be at around 450 each though if that were the case.

Username Hidden said:
Id probably be at around 450 each though if that were the case.
Let me know my friend

Username Hidden said:
Let me know my friend
I have none for sale on the horizon my buddy. These frames I get overseas and its mostly xs or juliet. Any xx i find i typically keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.