• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Little Birdy Told Me...

I have to say, I am in love with those TwoFaces! This whole line looks pretty sick. I think it is much better than the Ducati series, the Ducati were all Matte or Polised Black with Red Icons, at least these have something different to them. Even if it is just jaw colors for now.

Nyarlathotep said:
Here are a preview of some of the soon to be released Oakley Ferrari Sunglasses!
This is really weird, that is my picture, but I didn't make this thread. Who is hijacking my stuff?

Now I see, it seems that someone had taken it upon themselves to rename a thread I started, and edited my words out. HOW AND WHY did this happen!?

The reason my post was worded a certain way was to keep the people responsible for giving me the picture from getting in any kind of trouble. Maybe someone should ask before changing someone else's thread.

The reason my post was worded a certain way was to keep the people responsible for giving me the picture from getting in any kind of trouble. Maybe someone should ask before changing someone else's thread.
Agreed

Although I guess there was an internal email about the leak

Ferrari is pretty cool, I have to agree that the Ducati series is close in appearance.

I'd like to see some really special, special editions in this line up. Perhaps Fuel Cells since they have a pattern of being some of the most decorative. Perhaps the Batwolfs or Gascans. Too bad the Crankcase is discontinued, perfect candidate since they never came with Ruby lenses or Red icons. or Fire lenses with Yellow icons.

Back