• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Denali HD?
Yeah with the Duramax 6.6 and Allison transmission. I love it. This one is a 2015.5 and my previous was a 2007. Longest I've ever kept a vehicle. I'm thinking about a 2018 when then come out but they discontinued the iridium paint job which is sad. I love how it looks purple, then black, then grey, etc. so I may just hold into this one for a while longer.

Yeah with the Duramax 6.6 and Allison transmission. I love it. This one is a 2015.5 and my previous was a 2007. Longest I've ever kept a vehicle. I'm thinking about a 2018 when then come out but they discontinued the iridium paint job which is sad. I love how it looks purple, then black, then grey, etc. so I may just hold into this one for a while longer.
SWEET! Mine is a 2015 Iridium Metallic (best color) but a 6.0 cause I just don't drive it enough to justify a D-MAX and I'd just waste money. Debating now installing a leveling kit.

i always wanted to visually enjoy ur collection. i knew u are a top watch collector.Now iam stoked.Enjoy them in good health bro.Where is ur IH Warrant?

I just now noticed this! Just awesome watches... I'm damned near speechless.

I'll fix some nachos while I await your next guests lol

Awesome getting a glimpse into the dark side. Better than OFAD.

Sent from Q's S8+

i always wanted to visually enjoy ur collection. i knew u are a top watch collector.Now iam stoked.Enjoy them in good health bro.Where is ur IH Warrant?
In my spine case that I am working to put some other things together in I will share those picts probably mid next week. Not quite happy with the arrangements yet ;)

SWEET! Mine is a 2015 Iridium Metallic (best color) but a 6.0 cause I just don't drive it enough to justify a D-MAX and I'd just waste money. Debating now installing a leveling kit.

A friend of mine is the GM at one of the GMC stores now and I was asking why they don't offer that color anymore and he said it was one of the worse selling colors. I told him he is crazy. I still get compliments to this day on my truck and I haven't done anything to it since I drove it off the showroom floor. It's got 55k miles on it now so been trying to decide what to do about a 6" lift and tires or leaving it stock.

Be very careful with the leveling kit. The dealership put one in my truck and had to go back and adjust because the A-arms were hitting the frame when the shocks compressed. A buddy of mine has your exact truck, lives in Utah so does a lot of off-road travel, just different color and he put a leveling kit in it and cracked the frame. He just traded it in on a Ford 350 Lariat.

I just now noticed this! Just awesome watches... I'm damned near speechless.

I'll fix some nachos while I await your next guests lol

Awesome getting a glimpse into the dark side. Better than OFAD.

Sent from Q's S8+

Very impressive collection bro...wow:eek:

Thanks everyone for the awesome remarks!!

I definitely love the watches Oakley used to produce :(

Latest Posts

Back