• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Loosen leg

Jamie.k

Oakley Beginner
Calgary
Hi. I have got a little problem with my almost 2 years old Garage Rock sunglasses. The left leg got a little loosened and Oakley said they have to get repaired or order replacement. I don't think it's wise to pay that much to simply tighten one leg (plus shipping fee) so I've searched around but found nothing. No visible screws makes it hard to do simple adjustment by myself.
How do people adjust their sunglasses if theirs' legs got loosen?!
Thanks.
Jamie

Hi. I have got a little problem with my almost 2 years old Garage Rock sunglasses. The left leg got a little loosened and Oakley said they have to get repaired or order replacement. I don't think it's wise to pay that much to simply tighten one leg (plus shipping fee) so I've searched around but found nothing. No visible screws makes it hard to do simple adjustment by myself.
How do people adjust their sunglasses if theirs' legs got loosen?!
Thanks.
Jamie
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't THINK you can fix it on the O matter frames as they're snap together..if you can I need a pair fixed myself

That that I've found on forum or Google search:help:..maybe if I'm wrong someone will chime in with the winning answer

Had the same happen with a pair of Antix & never heard of a way to fix them so I just lived with it (until I accidentally left them behind at a Five Guys restaurant one day..). I tried to always close the loose leg first so that it was less likely to swing open when not wearing them.

Back