• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A minor request.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Just a quick word, to anybody who asks anything of me. I'm an amiable kind of bloke, who was taught the importance of manners and wouldn't think of acting any other way. I appreciate please and thank you, being used when appropriate. When someone(no names mentioned), asks me how much was *place item of interest here* .......I'm not obliged to respond to you. Rather, I'll have no compunction to block you. It's what seperates us from the animals, in most cases. Thank you.

Thank you for this nod to civilized discourse. It's the old addage, "You only get one chance to make a good first impression." Not a terribly complicated concept; you'd think more folks would "get" it. G'day to ya, Mate!

I was brought up to be polite , also brought up in a family business where you appreciate people and say please and thank you. Unfortunately the younger people i deal with nowadays were not brought up the same way smh.

I was brought up to be polite , also brought up in a family business where you appreciate people and say please and thank you. Unfortunately the younger people i deal with nowadays were not brought up the same way smh.
most of the youngins I've come across are like that, but there are some that are well mannered and polite

Okay @Funky-Trixtar i am deeply sorry, hopefully i can make it up to you…..

65BFE2B3-8872-4C1A-9218-C1ED64D2356E.gif

Back