• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A New Member

MAGNUS

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi every one. I have been scanning the forums for some time now and finally decided to join. Every one here seems really cool {Unlike some other forums particularly martial arts forums} .Every one here is really courtious and knowledgable about the Oakley product.

My first pair or serious sun glasses were Ray-Bans. They looked a lot like the ones Robert Deniro had in Heat {little smaller though} My second pair was a pair of sporty looking Arnettes. My friend worked at SunGlass Hut and introduced me to those pairs. I new of Oakley's but never looked at them because I figured they were too expensive.

Now a year and a half ago I decided to buy my first pair of Oakleys. I wanted to buy Oakleys because; 1. Some one swiped my Ray Bans while I was talking to my uncle at Kinko's. I accidently left my Arnettes at the park whil exersizing. So now i did not own a pair of sunglasses.
2. I got a better paying job, and now had more purchasing power.

Some Oakley's are expensive but, Oakley has a lot of models that are afordable. Some that are cheaper then my Ray-Bans. To tell you the truth I would have started to collect them earlier if I knew about other afordable options.

Fast forward too now. I need to join Oakley-holics anonymous. I have eleven pairs, including the small Icon pack, blue and chrome large caribiner, tri-fold wallet, two hoodies, bug eye back pack, two tea shirts, and joging long sleeve.

Latest Posts

Back