• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Newbie's thoughts on the Forum

I totally agree with everyone, but can a guy buy a paragraph around here?

LoL!! I know right? It had indentation at first, I didn't notice that I removed it when I changed font size somehow. All done in hopes of making it easier to read. All's well that ends well I suppose. ;)
Thanks for all the positive replies folks!

I was on the chairlift at Angel Fire Bike Park this summer, and my buddy was asking if I had seen this thread and that argument on MTBR.com the past week.
I told him I havent been on there in months. He asked me where I was spending my time. A sunglass forum. He laughed and said, what, a bunch of guys comparing oakleys? I said yup. No ego, just glasses.
Try and go a week on your site without arguing from a keyboard about riding bikes.
conversation over.

I think the admins do a great job as well moderating the forum and kindly reminding people to follow the rules! Thanks you guys! :thumb:

I've seen various unpleasant threads/ arguments/ attitudes that were dealt with immediately and nipped in the bud before they escalated.

This forum is a great place to be, although my bank account thinks otherwise!

I would agree the OP wholeheartedly.
I think that the mods have a lot to do with the high level of decorum on OF.
Lots of attitude adjustments occur via PM's and the Mods do a great job of keeping folks in their lanes.
Keep up the great work all!

Back