• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Nice Change Of Pace.

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
My first love ( hobby) is my 2008 Harley Davidson V-ROD? I am a member on a V-ROD forum and I do get a lot of valuable information and I have made a lot of friends all over the world. But.....(there is always a but)....it is so negative on that forum lately it kills me. All they do is complain about "something".

It is "refreshing" to come here and find some support for "something". It is awesome to read a post about someone's new purchase and to read subsequent posts is support...such as "nice pick up, good score.....etc, etc."

Listen...we all know the world has it's peaks and valleys...it's ups and downs...... But I love the positive nature of this forum. We may all not agree on simple things such as frame styles or lens tints. One thing we all have in common is our Hobby/Addiction of our Oakleys.

I have only been a member here for a short time and I can honestly say that I have picked up a ton of great information. The moderators do a great job of monitoring this forum.

The above is my own two cents and deserves no feedback or subsequent posts. Just something I thought I would share.

Hope you all have a good night!

Thx f sharing. I too am into vehicles and have been on the corvette forums for years but stopped visiting the forum about 9 months ago because of all the negativity and know it all members!

Thx f sharing. I too am into vehicles and have been on the corvette forums for years but stopped visiting the forum about 9 months ago because of all the negativity and know it all members!

I am same as both. I have a Vette and had been on all the Vette forums and those guys are all the most arrogant know it alls I have ever met. Which surprised me because everytime I pass a Vette if I'm in mine they all wave and will sit and talk like you have been friends forever. So I don't know how they can be so big difference between them. I won't go back to them. I've only been on this forum less than a week and have had nothing but wonderful things. They have been more than happy to help me if I have a question and have not had the 1st bad response like I was some idiot or something.

Are we gonna raise the dead on every corvette thread? Actually on this subject a buddy of mine and I were catching a chair at Angel Fire and he was talking about the Mountain Bike forums and blah blah blah. I told him I dont hang out there because of all the social babysitting and whining and that I hang out on a sunglass forum. He laughed and said " How long can you talk about sunglasses" ? 5 years I guess...

Wow this thread is as old as The Kid...

20160717_115535.jpg

Back