• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A pair of Grenade Frogs on ebay going for 100 quid

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
H all, there's a pair of Grenade Frogs on eBay for the moment (UK only) described by seller as mint, with box and papers going for a 100 quid. If anybodys interested better get them before they go........which I think willl be very soon............

Sorry, my mistake, he posts to
to
United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria,Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus,
Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France,Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy,Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands,Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,Spain, Sweden, Australia, Russian Federation,United States, Canada, Japan, New Zealand,Israel

I'm digging the contradictory line in the description "and have only ever been worn on several occasions"! :confused:

I didn't study his wordiing so can't say verdatim. This has nothing to do with me so bid/buy at your own risk. Just thougt it was a chance for somebody to add this piece to there collection for a good price.

Oh yeah, I'm not going all grammar police here, it's clearly a typo, just a typo that made me laugh :)

It kinda reads "These are mint because I wear them at every given moment!" lol :)

Tbh I do like em and probably would get them myself, but my Oakley budget for the month has already been pre-determined on a couple pairs I have my eye on, lol

Oh yeah, I'm not going all grammar police here, it's clearly a typo, just a typo that made me laugh :)

It kinda reads "These are mint because I wear them at every given moment!" lol :)

Tbh I do like em and probably would get them myself, but my Oakley budget for the month has already been pre-determined on a couple pairs I have my eye on, lol

If only I could stick to my limits I 'impose'..............just bought another old watch display stand (just couldn't resist getting the same size stand).....thats 37 quid gone......Doh!

Latest Posts

Back