• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A pleasant encounter, with a seller who was unaware of the pair he was selling.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
I was mooching through the eBay, when I saw a pair of dodgy Plates: instantly recognizable by the crap mixup paint and the Icon on the nose-bridge. So messaged the seller, expecting the usual 'it's a rare prototype' or mind your own business response. However, this was his response:

Screenshot_20220103-111716_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220103-110222_eBay.jpg

The seller did as he said he was going to. Job done.

that's refreshing....I think there was a similar thread I read here not too long ago about an identical situation.

Nice to know that there are sellers out there on Ebay that actually have some integrity

I would say with the amount of activity he has in eBay based on transactions it behooves him to conduct himself in a honest manner with his customers .

Thanks for showing us that there can be good examples of honest sellers out there

that's refreshing....I think there was a similar thread I read here not too long ago about an identical situation.

Nice to know that there are sellers out there on Ebay that actually have some integrity

I would say with the amount of activity he has in eBay based on transactions it behooves him to conduct himself in a honest manner with his customers .

Thanks for showing us that there can be good examples of honest sellers out there
Indeed, I agree and just wanted to show that the 'big bad wolf' isn't always negative and that there are sellers out there who do have integrity, still.

I agree but we know there are some sellers that really don't care if someone leaves them a negative feedback for an item that isn't as described, because their overwhelming + feedback drowns out a few negative ones

I agree but we know there are some sellers that really don't care if someone leaves them a negative feedback for an item that isn't as described, because their overwhelming + feedback drowns out a few negative ones
I for one, care about every auction I'm involved in. I don't want a single bad Feedback. It reflects on me in the end. However, if a seller is rogue or buyer takes the p1ss then they will get BAD feedback from me.

I for one, care about every auction I'm involved in. I don't want a single bad Feedback. It reflects on me in the end. However, if a seller is rogue or buyer takes the p1ss then they will get BAD feedback from me.
I have the same approach. I leave + feedback even not caring whether I get feedback in return. Everyone is trying to get the best deal for themselves but there's certainly a way to go about it

Back