• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Point On Oakley Price

Not trying to start a fight here but what Jacket Fan says is true as well. :D When there is demand there is supply and when people love your products and your well known your prices are going to be a little expensive :D In the end it is all about marketing

Well you've got a fight pal!!!!!

Just kidding ;)

Oakleys are overpriced, but all i was trying to say is that their quality and craftsmanship cannot be beat. They are lightyears ahead of the competition.

Who cares what they cost!

Apple = overpriced, Diesel clothing = overpriced, Porche = overpriced, Tag Huer = overpriced...

Almost everything today is made in China where the laborers are paid less than a dollar a day. Show me a company that doesn't exploit a buyer to make a huge profit and I'll show you a person who cannot run a business.

Oakley still design and produce a product that is different from the ones available on the shelf and there are people who like and are willing to pay their asking price. The general populous will normally only ever own one or two pairs and it's only us nutters that have several or several hundred pairs stashed somewhere.

I don't mind paying the asking price. It means I will appreciate the product that much more.

Who cares what they cost!

Apple = overpriced, Diesel clothing = overpriced, Porche = overpriced, Tag Huer = overpriced...

Almost everything today is made in China where the laborers are paid less than a dollar a day. Show me a company that doesn't exploit a buyer to make a huge profit and I'll show you a person who cannot run a business.

Oakley still design and produce a product that is different from the ones available on the shelf and there are people who like and are willing to pay their asking price. The general populous will normally only ever own one or two pairs and it's only us nutters that have several or several hundred pairs stashed somewhere.

I don't mind paying the asking price. It means I will appreciate the product that much more.
Sad but true HAHA.

A lot of people mention the safety aspect of Oakleys for me I just like the styles, they are comfortable, well made, great choice of lenses and the lenses themselves are optically superior to anything else I've ever put in front of my eyes

Neil
That's the best part, you get style and looks all while getting top notch impact and UV protection.

Latest Posts

Back