• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Portion Of My Weekend Haul

Nice stuff - you beat me to that one. I grabbed the money clips from him. I knew it was someone that knew me that grabbed it. Happy to see it went to you!

Nice stuff - you beat me to that one. I grabbed the money clips from him. I knew it was someone that knew me that grabbed it. Happy to see it went to you!

Yeah we talked about you lol. Going to be Working on a couple other deals with him shortly.

The first pic is everything I got from him, I'll update momentarily with the rest of my weekend pick ups (including one really big, really impulsive pick up)

Also picked up another XS, BNIB plasma/fire. Might sell my current pair and keep these tucked away.

20130415_201615_zps507b219c.jpg

Here is the second batch of display stuff. I have more vaults than I have room for, and thanks to the next purchase I'll be selling most of this batch.
20130415_200748_zpsfe3f0dc3.jpg

And the last purchase is another Pathfinder lol. Great price, was kind of looking for another one since my wife assumed control of my white one. I couple years newer, more options etc etc... And guess what. She likes it more :(. At least I got my white one back lol.

20130414_114825_zpsf76562d3.jpg

Back