• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A real partnership?

KellyKid414

Oakley Beginner
Oakley Holeshot Watch - Call of Duty MW3 Activision Employee Exclusive

I stumbled across this Holeshot as im trying to pick up my first Oakley watch. Debating between a Holeshot and a Bottle Cap. But as on this particular watch it has the COD Modern Warfare and the Activision, Sledgehammer Games tag. It looks like a Holeshot. But I cannot find anywhere on the internet of Oakley collaborating with Activison to make this Holeshot for their employees. Can anyone help please?

I wouldn't have major doubts about this being authentic. I purchased a pair of M Frames from Ebay that had the 'MW3' logo etched on the lens.

Hey everyone I’ve been looking for somewhere to talk about this particular product, as far as I know it was a promotional piece that was limited to only cod mw3 release for activision, I was given one as a gift by a activision executive for helping move house, I’ve been looking to obtain a price on it or if it is even a collectable!

Hey everyone I’ve been looking for somewhere to talk about this particular product, as far as I know it was a promotional piece that was limited to only cod mw3 release for activision, I was given one as a gift by a activision executive for helping move house, I’ve been looking to obtain a price on it or if it is even a collectable!
If you came here just to learn what it's worth then your best bet is to post a reply to this thread;

However if you really not sure what you have, then it might be worth creating a new thread posting photos of the piece and any info you've gathered on your own, also note it's condition. Mainly because this post is 4 years old, so people who originally comment may no longer be active and some might skip it because of the age. You can also ask if it was limited production item, publicly sold or exclusive etc..