• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A visual definition of X-Metal

I am able to comment on this....

I have watched these 2 pairs sell like hotcakes going out of style the past 4 days, it was unreal although the Badman did sell better, certain people bought the Madman just because they had to have it anyway.

I personally do have all the models already in my usual style of purchasing. Do I like the way they look? Yes. Are they Romeos, Juliets, Mars, Craters, or any of the other metals that were released? No, of course not.....they are Oakleys next product in a long line of products and this new product is selling pretty damn well from what I've seen over the past 4 days.

Now....with the MILLIONS of customers that will end up purchasing this new product and make the company a fortune does Oakley care if I personally like the product?? No...because I'm one person....our bunch of persons here at the forum do make a percentage of sales but again are a very small percentage. Does our voice matter? Yes. the designers can hear us but what is going to be eventually approved for release to the public is going to be a product that will SELL and these 2 products are selling along with the Turbines like CRAZY.

What was my point? See what happens when I type more than a line or two? I can't remember what I was starting out with....how does @kronin323 type all these long ass messages????

Either way, this is what Oakley is now calling "X-Metals". It is Oakley, they make the product. If they want to say it's X-Metal then is it X-Metal. Does the average person know the difference? NO..... Do we here know the difference as Oakley fanatics and collectors? YES.

AND WE ARE STILL GOING TO BUY THEM ANYWAY.
Hahahaha nice one frank as long as people and oakley fanatics buy em thats enough for the company i guess its a business and all of us members here are sucked with it lol.

20150118_154258.jpg

20150118_154500.jpg

Hahahaha nice one frank as long as people and oakley fanatics buy em thats enough for the company i guess its a business and all of us members here are sucked with it lol.
It's true. It looks like the masses are speaking and they are loving it.

Back