• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Visual History Of Oakley

Sub Zeros were before the Zero 0.1, were they not? And your 0.1 is the later release with the oval icon instead of stretch script I think.

"ware" is incorrect in the top description, should be "wear", and eyewear can be a single word.

good call. And im just going through the O-review timeline.

If you notice, i just skipped 1992 lol. I'm kinda just jumping through years. Theres so much stuff.

and i'll fix that. i kept thinking it didn't look right.

I understand it's a work in progress, just being constructive. Some people don't notice details, but I kind of do.

Wouldn't it be faster and more logical to just start from one end and build it chronologically? Why start getting things piecemeal? Leads to oversight and mistakes in my experience.

I do like that it will have little anecdotes instead of just Year-Frame.

Maybe it'll be cleaner if you do a post per year and list the releases instead of a dedicated post per frame? I'm not sure how Facebook's timeline jazz works or how it will look with individual branches/nodes.

Well cuz I have add lol. I triple check that I don't get out of order, and know where I stop. I won't forget anything with you guys watching lol.

I throught about that but then I can only have one picture per post. I think the way I'm going is the best. It's gonna take me for ever to get through the 90s

You should include the reason WHY the Flores' were pulled from stores after almost immediately after its distribution. Hehehe.

Nice work, I'll take a deeper look, but off the bat:

0.2 and 0.2P weren't available in two colors, The Bronze versions were prototypes, so shouldn't be considered standard offerings.
The Slit was also available in Violet Iridium, and pretty much every frame option, since it was a customizable system being part of the blades. The OR database is sorely lacking in that area, so don't take that as gospel.

Back