• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale A-Wire 2.0 spring-hinge: custom with Light Blue

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello folks!

So here's the story: I had an A-Wire which I don't remember what was the original lenses (I think it was Ice Iridium, not sure though). I also had an A-Wire Thickwith Light Blue lenses. I swapped the lenses with each other. I don't remember what I did with the other A-Wire Thickbut anyway I kept the customized A-Wire 2.0 with the Light Blue lenses.

The situation is:
--> frame 9/10, can't really see any problem with it, the spring hingeswork fine and the rubbers are in decent shape. The frame is a bit old, that's pretty much the reason I won't give it a 10/10.
--> lenses 6/10, the right one is not a perfect fit on the frame (it's a little "vented" hahaha nothing major but if you're into details as I am yeah, it's noticeable) and the left one has a kinda long mark that I tried to capture on the second picture. Nothing that I mentioned here affects vision though.

Honestly I don't know how much that would value so I'm testing the waters here asking for 50 dollars + shipment.
Let me know what you think and if you need more pictures let me know.

IMG_20151207_191253.jpg

IMG_20151207_191305.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Sent a pm.

SOOOOLD :)