• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

christ.... I don't think mine was half that size. Since it's intact, you passed it I'm guessing. Or had it removed... For your sake I'm hoping it was the latter. Either way, if I saw that come out the tip, I'd probably pass out.

Took me 1 year to pass it. I went to the hospital to find out what it was and they said good luck and sent me home with 10 small pain pills. Those quickly ran out the first month and the rest of the time I just had to deal with it. It was very difficult.

I think I would have killed someone during the course of that year. Seriously. I had to deal with it for four hours and was ready to snap.

Yeah I thought the month was bad. I was on vicodin for several weeks still going to college courses. One of my labs I literally got up to try and piss every 5 minutes, popped pills like crazy, finished early, got home and lie down, into the ER about an hour later when the pain got worse that being suppine wasn't helping anymore.

I dropped out of most of my classes. Either missing too much, or being in class on pain killers and just not knowing what was going on, very foggy memory. I was living with several friends and I was on the couch most of the time, and I apparently don't remember family coming over, a party, and several other things. I remember the pain, the discomfort, the constant nausea, drinking gallons of water a day to help it move, and taking handfuls of pills twice a day.

I remember the hot nurse in radiology in the hospital, the prostate exam during one ER trip, waking up in terrible pain and pissing straight blood in the middle of the post-op recovery room, and the terrible pain of the stent with its little threads dangling out the tip of my **** for several days, the added discomfort of that device that didn't let me bend at the waist without pain, and pulling it out in the bathroom at 1am several days later, just 2 feet of blue hose dripping in blood and pain that I had to forcefully pull out of my body via my pee hole.

It was the most traumatic, painful event I've ever been through. I wish that on no one. To have that for a year? I would have shot myself.

Latest Posts

Back