• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! I Just Lost The Most Beautiful Oakleys Ever!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay dude, and was a guy with only 28 points!!! they went for 455 damn, my last bid was for 435 I should have placed a bigger one... this is the first time it pains to have lost something that wasn't even mine! LOL...!...

I know the feeling. I lost out on a green rubbers kit for my Juliet's because of the time differance between the USA & me here in the UK. I've bid on the guys second set that he has so fingers crossed.

At this point, I can't say losing a bid on $455 glasses is painful, because I don't think that I could ever justify spending that much money. But I can relate to your frustration and loss, been in that situation before. But I get burnt most times because I'm a cheap bastard and I leave good deals on the table knowing I could've easily paid a few dollars more to win. My last loss that hurt was on an used Oakley SI AP computer bag (the Dexter one)...I loss the bid by a dollar (my last bid was $35 + shipping). AAARRRRGGGGHHH!, the pain! The bag was in great condition too!! I know, I know, the bag is discontinued and worth waaaaay more than $35 + shipping...I'm a loser :mad:. LOL!

At this point, I can't say losing a bid on $455 glasses is painful, because I don't think that I could ever justify spending that much money. But I can relate to your frustration and loss, been in that situation before. But I get burnt most times because I'm a cheap bastard and I leave good deals on the table knowing I could've easily paid a few dollars more to win. My last loss that hurt was on an used Oakley SI AP computer bag (the Dexter one)...I loss the bid by a dollar (my last bid was $35 + shipping). AAARRRRGGGGHHH!, the pain! The bag was in great condition too!! I know, I know, the bag is discontinued and worth waaaaay more than $35 + shipping...I'm a loser :mad:. LOL!

I've been looking for these Oakleys a long time and when I found them @ a good price I just lost them!
about the price... well is all about perspective and willing to invest: I've always think that X Metals are a good investment, just check prices around...

A couple of weeks ago I missed a BNIB pair of Foose Gascan's .....It was my fault as I missed bidding at the last minute. They sold for around $173.00....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back