• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aaron Barr's_Collection UPDATED 1_21_18

IMG_9220.JPG
IMG_9221.JPG
Amazing collection dude I’m trying to collect the artist series got six more to find tho lol

Thumbs up on the artist series chase. That was my first love. Actually have two complete sets right now

Nice though you had them in a mirror at first glance ha ha Is this what happens / like what going on with me one to display then one the wear ,or do you stop at three full sets ?. Love what going on in your collection keep up the good work you should be proud Aaron

Nice though you had them in a mirror at first glance ha ha Is this what happens / like what going on with me one to display then one the wear ,or do you stop at three full sets ?. Love what going on in your collection keep up the good work you should be proud Aaron

Still pluggin along for sure . Thanks for the kind words

That is an awesome collection, love all the awesome colors in the Gascans and Fuel Cells. Can't imagine what your "O" budget is ;)

Budget… LOL. Unfortunately that went out the window along time ago. Now I just try And convince myself that I have ran out of room so unless it is pretty special I won’t scoop it. That’s the best I got anymore LOL

Budget… LOL. Unfortunately that went out the window along time ago. Now I just try And convince myself that I have ran out of room so unless it is pretty special I won’t scoop it. That’s the best I got anymore LOL

Not an easy addiction to kick or restrain. I got you, sounds like your doing the best you can. ;)

Back