• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Abbreviations

Thank you for this, still a bit confused on "bump," can anyone explain it some more?

A forum contains a list of threads. They are ordered by most recent posts. Posting in an older thread "bumps" it up to the top of the list.

So, someone making a post for the sole purpose of moving the thread to the top is making a bump. You may also sometimes see "TTT" posted as a bump, meaning "To The Top".

A forum contains a list of threads. They are ordered by most recent posts. Posting in an older thread "bumps" it up to the top of the list.

So, someone making a post for the sole purpose of moving the thread to the top is making a bump. You may also sometimes see "TTT" posted as a bump, meaning "To The Top".

Thanks, that makes sense now

Is there someone who can explain "vault"? I have seen it used in different posts. Not sure if it is a display case or store in the US as I live in Canada. Please!

Is there someone who can explain "vault"? I have seen it used in different posts. Not sure if it is a display case or store in the US as I live in Canada. Please!
Both.

First, Vault is used to describe to types of cases. A soft vault and a hard vault. There are many types of each.

Second, A Vault is an Oakley store that sells (mostly) discontinued merchandise. They are a great place to pick up old stuff and I love to visit new ones. Oakley Vault is the name of the stores. They are usually just outside of major metro areas away from the regular stores. Also in outlet malls.

Both.

First, Vault is used to describe to types of cases. A soft vault and a hard vault. There are many types of each.

Second, A Vault is an Oakley store that sells (mostly) discontinued merchandise. They are a great place to pick up old stuff and I love to visit new ones. Oakley Vault is the name of the stores. They are usually just outside of major metro areas away from the regular stores. Also in outlet malls.
Thank you!!!

What is the significance of the letter D sometimes in paraenthesis (D) on labels?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How does the word disco pertain to Oakleys?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back