• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

About Time

I got the same colorway,but bought with dead battery. Had to send to Oakley for new one still waiting to get it back. I'm jealous of your box.

What's Oakley's charge for a dead battery? Can you just have a local jeweler do it, or does it void a warranty?

Yea if there still is a warranty it kills that. You call them and they send you a UPS label so free shipping there and back(also have to email a picture of it to make sure it is a real Oakley watch).They want proof of purchase but not critical if you don't have it which I didn't. If it is only a battery it is only 20 dollars. They check and make sure everything is cool even pressure check. If something else is wrong they contact you and give an estimate I think.

Again, congratulations! That's always a beautiful piece. I'm sure you've gotten comments from people who've seen you wearing it. :)

None yet, but I haven't really gone anywhere either lol.

Anyone ever notice what you're wearing?

Only twice over the past 2-3 years.
1 guy already had a C-6 carbon.
The other guy loves oakley and recognized them right away. Started talking to me and was pretty much freaking cause he never saw them before.

AND! Today I walked into this bagel shop to grab some breakfast and some dude in there wearing gascans was staring at me all up and down but REALLY staring to the point where it was weird. He never said anything to me though.

So nobody pretty much says anything to me ever. Except those two guys.

Yea wore my MM the other night with a dead battery to BW3'S and my neighbor commented on it. Always have the employees at vault or Ostore checking out shades I'm wearing and watch.

Yea wore my MM the other night with a dead battery to BW3'S and my neighbor commented on it. Always have the employees at vault or Ostore checking out shades I'm wearing and watch.

Ok. When I'm out and about I never get comments from anyone. BUT if I walk into any O store that's where I'm noticed. But that shouldn't count. ;)

Only twice over the past 2-3 years.
1 guy already had a C-6 carbon.
The other guy loves oakley and recognized them right away. Started talking to me and was pretty much freaking cause he never saw them before.

AND! Today I walked into this bagel shop to grab some breakfast and some dude in there wearing gascans was staring at me all up and down but REALLY staring to the point where it was weird. He never said anything to me though.

So nobody pretty much says anything to me ever. Except those two guys.

No one ever says anything to me either

Congrats Q.
I like the strap, but I don't like Oakley watches at all.
Anyway ... enjoy your new watch :smile:

Back