• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

About Time!

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 790

I finally got my dirty little fingers on a tower! It's not the biggest, widest or tallest, but man is it sweet! No keys or light, but the condition is pretty good, taking into consideration that it's 10 years old. All shelves all there and I got 9 single and double metal stands with it as well.
I paid a bit more than I originally wanted to, but oh well. S**t happens when you party naked?

8899419027_b85daf10db_b.jpg
Oakley Single Wide Metal Cabinet. by Alexander Hundegger, on Flickr

I've been looking for any kind of tower for a year or two, and maybe this wasn't my first choice, but I still love it.
I don't have any room in my own room for it, but we'll see what I'll do about that.

Now I need to clean it and make it look like it was new. And install some LEDs in it.

Wooohooo!

Nice work! If you've got the stuff to compliment it the aluminum towers are the best of the bunch.

Your mate in the background looks pretty pleased about it as well!

big bopper said:
Nice work! If you've got the stuff to compliment it the aluminum towers are the best of the bunch.

Your mate in the background looks pretty pleased about it as well!

Thanks! I've got quite a few metal stands and such. And I think I have a hanging mirror somewhere.

Haha - yes, it's my brother and he was pretty stoked as well. Maybe more so, because it currently resides in his room.

Congrats dude You can get new locks for that nice and easy little job there i have a pair of Ikea LED lights in my just the right size to slide down the side of the shelves (have a look in my gallery)

Thanks everyone!

JayMann said:
Congrats dude You can get new locks for that nice and easy little job there i have a pair of Ikea LED lights in my just the right size to slide down the side of the shelves (have a look in my gallery)

Jay, do you have a picture of your case? I'd love to see how it looks in the dark and during the day, and also how you wired everything?

Back