• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Accidental Purchase

Now do i get these or the Scalpel? I've never tried a Holbrook before so i don't know what the fit is like. I've had Jupiter's but they don't fit me right so i gave them to my son. I like the Scalpel's as they wrap round me. Can you tell me wha the fit is like compared to the Jupiter & Scalpel & how does the size of the lens compare?

You know, we could describe it in a million ways, but the best solution is to just pop down to a store and try them on.

I find that the holbrooks sit a bit tighter round my temples, and the lenses are wider than the frogskins as they partially wrap around my peripheral vision.

Can't compare to the Jupiter or scalpel as I never tried them :-/

I have all 3 (Jupiter, Scalpel, & Holbrook)

Fit similar to the Jupiter but look a lot better on the face. Cant really be compared to the scalpel because they are completely different frames. the scalpel has unobtainium and wraps really close to the face while the holbrook is completely Omatter and sits pretty flat (but does have a litte more wrap than both the jupiter and the frog skin)

I would definitely pick these up if you have the opportunity. They are an amazing pair for sure.

Back