• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Acid Tortoise Frogskins Sunglasses

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey guys, Didn't see these on here anywhere so I figured I would post. Found an article about Oakley releasing Acid Tortoise Frogs in Mid-April 2012(which is now). Pics Below. I also noticed there are already a few of these on ebay, so they must be releasing in some places. All the ones for sale now are orange. I can't wait to see the blue and green ones they look sick IMO.

oakleyfrogskinsacidtort.jpg

oakleyfrogskinsacidtorty.jpg

I'm hearing different things from different dealers about the release date for these. One said April, one said late summer, so I'm not sure what the answer is, maybe somewhere in between. Odd how a lot of the Orange colourway is now hitting stores but no ones seen the others yet.

Just when I want to lay off and save up some money these come out. These are sweet!

These have now all hit eBay, apart from the blue. To be honest I'm not fussed, only the black looks remotely buyable. The emerald lenses in the Tortoise Green just don't work.

Back