• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Acid Tortoise Frogskins

If you don't mind my asking, how much did you offer for them? Just curious what range the buyer is accepting offers in.

These seem to be selling for between $110 - $130, not including shipping.

Still odd how only the Acid Orange Tortoise is out, none of the other colours yet.

Still odd how only the Acid Orange Tortoise is out, none of the other colours yet.

I picked up a pair of the Jupiter Squared in Matte Clear w/Orange stems + Fire lenses from eBay a few months before they officially launched too. Just like the tortoise, the orange was the only colorway that hit the bay early.

These seem to be selling for between $110 - $130, not including shipping.

Yes! I just got a pair of Orange Tortoise from Frieco for $110, including shipping. So, if anyone else out there is wondering what $ amount would be considered on a "buy it now" offer...now you know where to start.

Yes! I just got a pair of Orange Tortoise from Frieco for $110, including shipping. So, if anyone else out there is wondering what $ amount would be considered on a "buy it now" offer...now you know where to start.

sounds abt right to me. =)

Does anyone know what the MSRP is on these anyway? I thought I remember reading $140 somewhere, but I can't find the info now that I need to verify.

NiGHTSx2 said:
Does anyone know what the MSRP is on these anyway? I thought I remember reading $140 somewhere, but I can't find the infor now that I need to verify.

Deuce Coupe frogskins are $140..these are $120

Back