• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Acquired 2 x metals today

NashCasten

Oakley Enthusiast
Got these from a friend both for 19000php or roughly 422usd

Juliet X metal frame revant ruby lens comes with revant pouch only

And 2001 Oakley Penny polished ice lens comes with the vault and box together with the copper coin
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I need help with the penny upon closer inspection it seems that the serial number has been removed. Can anyone shed some light into this? He said the original lens were black however he replaced them with the blue ones the serial seems to start with P1
image.jpeg

Got these from a friend both for 19000php or roughly 422usd

Juliet X metal frame revant ruby lens comes with revant pouch only

And 2001 Oakley Penny polished ice lens comes with the vault and box together with the copper coin
View attachment 199017 View attachment 199018

I need help with the penny upon closer inspection it seems that the serial number has been removed. Can anyone shed some light into this? He said the original lens were black however he replaced them with the blue ones the serial seems to start with P1
View attachment 199019

Nice grab anyway.
To give you some light on the Penny, there is no Penny Polished Ice OEM.
You´ve a Penny Ice, that´s why the serial start with PI (Penny Ice ;))...why the Seller removed the serial ? Don´t know

Nice grab anyway.
To give you some light on the Penny, there is no Penny Polished Ice OEM.
You´ve a Penny Ice, that´s why the serial start with PI (Penny Ice ;))...why the Seller removed the serial ? Don´t know
Thank you for the feedback really appreciate it.

Any chance anyone can identify what gen these penny's are? I see a lot of imperfection on the molding of the bridge and the body.

The reason I said it's a penny polished because that's what it said on the box it also said black iridium. But he replaced it with original Oakley ice iridium any comments?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh my :confused:

Good point in the stolen merchandise... If I'm not mistaken these items came from the US and he personally brought them back here in Manila, it's odd because it has a price tag inside the box I guess what makes me wonder even more is because he works for jaguars Philippines and he had another pair that he was using and this pair remained in his cabinet and was only used a couple of times...

Anyhow No point in trying to solve a possible 15 year old mystery Hahaha...

This Penny is Mine... My precious...:crazy:

I appreciate all the comments

Last edited:
Back