• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Added Another Pitboss

I am envious of all of you. I feel so insignificant as the Troy Lee's are considered out of reach for me right now and are like...the holy grail of Gascan's that I've been saving for. I'm ashamed haha

If I were to ever pick one of these up, it'd definitely be the Tron's. Very cool pair! Very big pair too though...

LOL, thanks? Didn't think i'd draw so much hate :sorry:

Damn that's insane congrats on a great find those look awesome, ha surprised I didn't see those!

Looks like you're my #1 competition on rare pieces/deals :) But i'm happy to share as i REALLY need to stop spending :lol:

Yeah, but the fancy box is what makes a $200 pair of sunglasses worth $600 to begin with. I may have paid $100 more, but I got the $400 box with it, so who got the better deal?

No seriously some of these CL deals seem kind of sketchy to me. People randomly dumping stuff like they have no idea what it's actually worth, and without any boxes or papers. I'm not saying they are stolen, I'm just saying they are probably stolen.